Made in Oregon!
Happy Friday! We made it through the week! Jose is visiting me from Mexico this weekend and he just got here last night (Jose is my bf from Mexico FYI). After his flight came in we went downtown and walked around and found an amazing restaurant called Violetta.
If you live in Portland or near Portland you cannot miss out on this place! Super cheap prices and amazing food! I had black truffle fries and let me tell you, out of this WORLD good and only 4 bucks! Jose had a burger and it was super tasty as well. I love locally run, sustainable businesses like this one. Such a great find, I will definitely be returning! I snagged a Fill in the Blank Friday from my dear friend Lauren's blog so enjoy and have an amazing weekend!
1. My favorite thing about this week has been Jose coming to visit me and me not having to work today AND the fact that blueberries are showing up more at the market!
2. The weather this week has been AMAZING! I am loving it... except my apartment doesn't have AC so that kinda stinks.
3. The last (interesting) item I received in the mail was Coupons for pizza hut... not very exciting at all, but at least it wasn't a bill!
4. The last movie I saw was Ratatouille, one of my all time faves, puts me in a good mood no matter what! and I've been watching old Paula Dean episodes on DVD, does that count?
5. If I could be doing anything I felt like today I would I actually get to do this cause I have the day off in honor of Jose's visit. So we are gonna go get delicious Mexican food and then hike silver falls. Not a bad day all together!
6. As a teenager I was awkward and had poofy hair, and bad taste in fashion
7. I wish I could trade lives for the day with maybe Harry Potter, it would be pretty freakin sweet to do magic, but only AFTER Voldemort is taken care of, cause I wouldn't want to meet him!
mmmmmm... black truffle oil fries
Couldn't wait for a bite!