Happy Friday friends! I am on my way to Burbank, California to visit my friend Michael and go to DISNEYLAND!! I haven't been since the fourth grade and I am BEYOND excited! I write this as I am sitting in the San Fransisco airport waiting for my flight to Burbank. Every once in a while I join Lauren's Fill in the Blank Fridays, you guys should too! It's fun, I promise ☺
1. The first thing I do in the morning to start my day is turn on the tea kettle .
2. Today I wish I was somewhere warm... not sitting in the airport..(although the San Fransisco airport does have delicious clam chowder in warm sourdough bread bowls)
3. If I had an extra $100 in my bank account today I'd go to a fancy shmancy restaurant while in California, or go on a whole foods shopping spree when I get home.
4. Tomorrow I will be at DISNEYLAND!! AWHOOHOOOOO!!!
5. Two things that don't go together are peanut butter and sardines, need I say more?
6. Something I can never pass up at the grocery store is fancy cheese, or any cheese, or samples, I LOVE samples!
7. The last time I tried something new was yesterday when I tried Pizza Schmizza's alligator sausage pizza, it was actually pretty good!
Have a FABULOUS weekend!