Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Whisked Away Wednesday: Fluffernutter Cookies



Got a peanut butter craving? This cookie's got you covered! I ran across the recipe while browsing Picky Palate, one of my favorite foodie blogs. I bookmarked it and vowed to make it ASAP. Well, I kinda forgot about the recipe until yesterday evening... round abouts 10:00 I got a peanut butter craving somethin fierce! I had all the ingredients on hand for these cookies (not hard since there are only three) and to top it off I had Reese's pieces in my cupboard as well! So I whipped up a batch of these yummy cookies, threw in the Reese's Pieces and WOW peanut buttery heaven! This is such an easy recipe!! Seriously, three ingredients?? In a cookie??? and delicious!?!? I'm sold... and as soon as you make them I bet you will be too! So, next time that craving strikes, pull out this recipe and get bakin! Now I'm off to eat another cookie...

Fluffernutter Cookies
Thanks to Picky Palate


Ingredients

1 cup peanut butter
1 cup marshmallow fluff
1 egg
1/2 cup (or more if you want!) Reese's Pieces


Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Mix all ingredients together.

Don't over mix (you don't want to completely mix in the marshmallow fluff just swirl it in). Drop by spoonfuls onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet. Pop tray into the oven for 12-15 minutes. Remove from oven, let cool on wire rack, enjoy!

Craving satisfied!


5 comments:

  1. What a super fun and easy recipe.... LOVE pb in this house. I might try this with PB m&ms. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so good. I love anything with peanut butter and Reeces. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PB M & Ms would be good, I was thinking maybe some white chocolate chips.... so many possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wowsers this is a fabulous looking cookie recipe! Yet another cookie recipe that I will have to make for the fam. Goodness you have a gold mine of recipes here on your blog!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete