2. My most daring hair moment was.... this is a hard one.... i'm pretty boring as far as hair is concerned. I had a bowl cut up till about sixth grade, thanks mom!
3. A hairstyle I'd never be brave enough to try is shaved head for sure. I am afraid I would discover that my head is wierd shaped or something.
4. I've always dreamt of being a (blonde, brunette or red-head)blond, I tried on a wig once, definitley does not work with my skin tone!
5. My go-to hair do is straight in a ponytail. I have naturally curly hair but it is actually easier for me to wear it straight cause I know exactly what it will look like. When it's curly I never know what it will do, sometimes pretty ringlets, other times poofy frizz ball!
8. My best hair day always happens the day after I go to the salon. The day I get my hair cut I usually hate it, I dont do well with change, but once I get over that I usually end up liking it, cause my stylist is the best!
9. The worst hairstyle I ever had was that bowl cut. My mom cut me and my sister's hair exactly the same until about sixth grade. Serious bowl cuts, so unfortunate...
10. My hair is frustrating most days. I am still having trouble figuring out how to work with my bangs. It's a work in progress.