Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A little randomness for your week... more recipes soon!


Hi friends! First of all, isn't Lola cute (random picture, I realize, but adorable none the less). Second of all, I am sorry I am failing at posting this week! My sister and nephew are here visiting so every second I am not at work I spend with them, so cooking/baking etc. has been at a minimum! In an effort to make up for it I thought I would share a little bit about myself with all of you lovely readers. I would LOVE to know more about you too so if you copy and answer these questions too, let me know in the comments section and I will be sure to read em! And I PROMISE next week, LOTS of yummy recipes! Have fun!
{one}
What time do you normally wake up?
5:45 on a work day, weekends I usually wake up at 6:30 on my own but I don't get out of bed till 7 or 7:30. I'm a morning person, I love getting up early and getting stuff done!

{two}
Do you have a go-to song for karaoke?
Never done it! It basically SCARES THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS out of me!

{three}
If you could only see black & white, except for one color, which color would you choose?
I think.... green because then I could still the color of leaves and grass and Christmas trees!

{four}
What color best matches your personality?
I think probably blue with yellow spots cause I'm pretty calm but I have LOTS of energy (blue=calm, yellow=energy)

{five}
If you could choose one meal to cook better than anyone else, what would it be?
PIZZA! There are so many amazing pizza cooks so if I could cook it better than ALL of them... that would be one knock your socks off pizza! THINK of the restaurant I could open all focused on my AMAZING, BEST pizza in the world!

{six}
How many keys do you have on your key ring?
I actually had to grab it and count for this question. The grand total is three, ya I had to count three keys... been a looong day! One is to my apartment, one to my mailbox and one for my car.

{seven}
Do you give your pets Christmas/Birthday gifts?
No, but growing up my mom always set out a special stocking for the pets, a family tradition that we carry on to this day! I think of pets as part of the family, so why not?

{eight}
When your plate has different foods on it, do you mix or not?
Well, definitely depends on the food. Peas and mashed potatoes, the more mixing the better, applesauce and spaghetti, not so much

{nine}
If you could hire someone to do one thing for you, all the time, what would it be?
Clean my car! I love cleaning my apartment, but for some reason, I HATE vacuuming and cleaning my car the vacuum is just so darn hard to maneuver in there!

{ten}
When flying, do you prefer the window or aisle seat?
Aisle for sure, I get leg cramps if I sit still for too long so if I sit in the aisle I can get up and move around easier. I hate having to either jump over everyone to get out of my seat or make everyone stand up so I can get out... stresses me out BIG time!
Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Your dog is so cute! Have fun with your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On all stages exist, a game drives players crazy and prompts a tonne of savagery; it is Getting Over It. The game is created with sketch ongoing interaction however applies a sensible physical science system, making players be reckless and bomb many endeavors. It has shown up on the Android stage under the name Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy.
    https://apkmodule.com/getting-over-it-mod-apk/

    ReplyDelete