1. The best thing about being in school was/is seeing all your friends every day and at least for college the amazing feeling of napping through class!
2. The worst thing about being in school was/is PE I HATED it.... I was a very unfortunate, awkward child.....now I like to run but back then pure torture... and don't get me started on gym uniforms!
3. My favorite subject in school was/is English. I was a bookworm to the max! I would literally bring books to the dinner table. Mr Poppers Penguins was the best!
4. One subject I wish I could have mastered/would like to master is Geography, I don't think I could even place all 50 states on a map
5. I could never get tired of studying Home Ec! Or anything that had to do with pioneers, I was obsessed with the Oregon Trail.
6. The most memorable teacher I had was Mrs. Kent, but not for the good reasons
7. If I could choose between going to school for the rest of my life or working for the rest of my life, I'd choose work. I actually like what I do most days! If this question were work or start my own bakery/granola company the answer would be verrrry different.
Have a beautiful weekend!