Friday, June 18, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday - thanks Lauren!



1. The best thing about being in school was/is seeing all your friends every day and at least for college the amazing feeling of napping through class!


2. The worst thing about being in school was/is PE I HATED it.... I was a very unfortunate, awkward child.....now I like to run but back then pure torture... and don't get me started on gym uniforms!


3. My favorite subject in school was/is English. I was a bookworm to the max! I would literally bring books to the dinner table. Mr Poppers Penguins was the best!


4. One subject I wish I could have mastered/would like to master is Geography, I don't think I could even place all 50 states on a map


5. I could never get tired of studying Home Ec! Or anything that had to do with pioneers, I was obsessed with the Oregon Trail.


6. The most memorable teacher I had was Mrs. Kent, but not for the good reasons


7. If I could choose between going to school for the rest of my life or working for the rest of my life, I'd choose work. I actually like what I do most days! If this question were work or start my own bakery/granola company the answer would be verrrry different.


Have a beautiful weekend!


4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the super sweet comment! Your blog is adorable by the way. I'm going to follow it right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Im glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alo giày chuyên cung cấp giày adidas chất lượng tốt nhất, giày vans giá rẻ, giày converse hàng việt nam xuất khẩu,YoloTravel chuyên cung cấp tour du lịch cô tô, và tour du lịch đà nẵng chất lượng tốt nhất, du lịch nha trang, du lịch hạ long với nhiều hòn đảo đẹp, du lịch sapa

    ReplyDelete