Friday, September 10, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

Fill in the Blank Friday and a Pic of my MOM!

1. The strangest thing I've ever eaten is bull balls... ya Jose's family told me they were chicken patties. They didnt taste like chicken, they're super tough. I took one bite and knew... definitley not chicken!

2. I wouldn't be caught dead in ugly shoes.. not my thing. I love beautiful shoes!

3. When I am 75 I will hopefully be with the ones I love doing whatever the heck I want cause hey, thats old!

4. If I had to be named after a place I would want to be named Austin, it seems like an artsy, fun name. I dont think you could be a nerd and named Austin, it just exudes cool.

5. My name is "Elizabeth" after my mom's middle name (that's her picture up there, she inspires me to keep cooking!) and "Rebekah" after the one from the Bible.

6. My all time favorite photo is one of my parents and sisters when my dad returned from being deployed over seas for a really long time. My sister is clinging to him and my mom is all smiley and super happy. True love!

7. If I could afford it I would move me and my family to Mexico and start my own bakery.

Your turn! Link up over at Lauren's lovely blog the little things we do!
Have a BEAUTIFUL, RESTFUL, Friday!

1 comment: